Monday, January 12, 2009

Breakthrough Fasting & Prayer

January 11, 2009 (Day Eight)

There are some places you just don’t go at night! I grew up in East Texas, not far from where the fabled Saratoga Light can be seen in Hardin County. Everybody wanted to take the trip to see the light which was reportedly the lantern of a headless railroad worker who has lost his head in a railroad accident. The problem with the idea of making the trip was that you had to go at night!

Don’t take me wrong. I am not afraid of the night. I just can’t see what’s in the night because it’s dark. I mean, c’mon, even the Bible says, “men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.” (John 3:19) I worked for a Pastor years ago whose goal in life was to put me out of his truck at night, in the middle of nowhere, and instruct me to, “follow that tree line until you come to a deer stand.” I still have an unsettled feeling as I write about it now! As a hunter, I found the afternoon suited me better because of the excessive sunlight that was available. Oh, did I tell you I am not that fond of the dark?

One place you have no business being at night is the cemetery! But, that is exactly where we find Mary Magdalene in John 20:1, “Now the first day of the week Mary Magdalene went to the tomb early, while it was still dark, and saw that the stone had been taken away from the tomb.”

THERE ARE TIMES WHEN YOUR HEART WILL NOT LET YOU WAIT ON THE DAY!

There are times when you must have an answer! This Breakthrough Fasting & Prayer is positioning you to release your grip on the natural to find a supernatural revelation that breaks the barriers of your fear. Psalm 139:12 promises you this about God, “Indeed, the darkness shall not hide from You, but the night shines as the day; The darkness and the light are both alike to You.” Light or dark; night or day; shine or shadows; God is the same! Let go of the status quo that has placed the barriers of fear around you. Breakthrough and be free!

Send me your testimony of deliverance and breakthrough. Email it to me at pastor@clfn.org. I can’t wait to hear what God has done for you. I am standing with you in faith today for every breakthrough you desire in God!

Numbers 6:24-26 “The LORD bless you and keep you; The LORD make His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you; The LORD lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace.”

Blessings & Peace,

PG

Connect, Commit, and Continue! Connect to the divine flow of impartation found in the storehouse of Community Life Fellowship. Commit to loyalty in Christian service through the ministry of Community Life Fellowship. Continue in the quest for Bible-based foundations of Kingdom Purpose and personal evangelism that are the fundamental works of Community Life Fellowship.

All scriptural references unless noted otherwise are from the New King James version of the Bible.

No comments: